Registered users: 61.328.
Anonymous visitors: 558.
Women: The most sexy
Women: The cutest
Women: The most attractive
Women: The most mysterious
Women: The ideal buddy
Women: The ideal girlfriend
Women: The ideal lover
Women: The ideal wife
Men: The most sexy
Men: The cutest
Men: The most attractive
Men: The most mysterious
Men: The ideal buddy
Men: The ideal boyfriend
Men: The ideal lover
Men: The ideal husband
Scam? No, thanks!
Forgot your password?
Registration allows you to access the site, and to share information with other users.
Scam? No, thanks!
We delete and ban scammers! We developed a lot of complex anti-scam filters that help us to block them during the registration process. In dating sites, usually 20% of subscription requests are from scammers: we block the 99% of them before they can contact other people on the site. The other 1% is blocked with the help of users.
Who are scammers?
Dating Banner Exchange
Requested service: Advanced search
Registration is needed!
Access to the requested service is reserved to registered users.
will give you the chance to access to a lot of interesting services and to meet a lot of new people. You'll have also the chance to share with the others whatever information about yourself.
is very fast, and will give you the opportunity to expand you communication possibilities.
If you are already registered, login using the window "Registered users" on the left of the screen.
Mini encyclopedia of the countries
In the mini encyclopedia of the countries you can find some useful information on the main countries and on registered users.
Italy is a country located on the Italian Peninsula in Southern Europe. The land known as Italy today has been the cradle of many European cultures and peoples, such as the Etruscans and the Romans.
Russia is a country in northern Eurasia (Europe and Asia together). It is a semi-presidential republic, comprising 83 federal subjects. At 17,075,400 square kilometres, is the largest country in the world.
Ukraine is a country in Eastern Europe. It is bordered by Russia to the east; Belarus to the north; Poland, Slovakia, and Hungary to the west; Romania and Moldova to the southwest; and the Black Sea and Sea of Azov to the south. The city of Kiev (Kyiv) is both the capital and the largest city of Ukraine.
: a Perfect Date with Your Soulmate. A project © 2008-2013 by Idea Varna Eood.