The present Agreement establishes the rules of use of the site http://www.lonelysoul.net (hereinafter denominated in a word «Site»), provided by Idea Varna Eood company (hereinafter denominated in a word «Company»), between the Company and the subject user of the Site (hereinafter denominated in a word «User»).
This Agreement regards an offer of services to the Company’s public.
The User’s registration confirms the acceptance of this Agreement.
The User, accepting the present Agreement:
- Confirms to have read the conditions of this Agreement.
- Guarantees to be older than 18 years.
- Takes the responsability for the maintenance of information and material published by him to this Site as well as for the integrity and discretion of the data essential for the authorisation on this Site.
- Is aware that the Site could contain also the material proper only to the Users of major age.
- Agrees to use the Site within the laws actually in force in his country.
- Agrees to not to publish his own e-mail address, his own postal address, any kind of phone number, links to sites or any other kind of contact.
- Is engaged not to publish offenses, defamations, obscene phrases; pornographic or amoral material, material that spread or encourage brutality, terror or violence; material that offend the human dignity, or any other kind of material that doesn’t respect the law.
- Is engaged not to induce in error other Users; not to opress them or torment them; not to contact them in case that they clearly manifest the will to interrupt ulterior comunication with the User.
- Is engaged not to conclude business agreements or transactions, and not to invite other Users to do it, without the permission of the Company – business or agreements that regards any kind of job, goods or service; Is engaged not to use the Site for spreading advertising material or propagandist material prohibited by the Law.
- Tranfers to the Company the exclusive right to reproduce, diffuse, translate or communicate the material published on the Site by the User, or supplied to the Company by any means, via Internet, via cable, or via analogic support, for anyone who could have interactive access to it from any place and at any hour, by his own choice (general right of the information transfer).
The Company retains the right to:
- Modify the Site to its own discretion.
- Offer to the User services that can be free of charge or with fee (hereinafter denominated in a word «Services»).
- Modify without warning the present Agreement.
- Modify the cost and the typology of the Services and their duration; the User has the right to interrupt the registration to the fee services – in which case the residual credits of the User will be returned back by Company’s discretion. It is not supposed the possibility of the transfer of credit to another User.
- Modify or eliminate the materials published by the User to this Site in case that they do not respect the conditions of the present Agreement, or if they could possibly cause damages to the Company or to the third party.
- Use the personal data of the User and the material published by him on this Site, in order to render it public, entirely or in part for elaboration of advertising material, supply of material to the partner sites or other purposes.
- Transfer the right received from the User through the resent Agreement to the Third party, in order to realize and to put in function the present Agreement, without needing ulterior authorizaton from the User.
The Company does not respond for:
- The maintaining, reliability and the accuracy of the materials published by the User.
- Damages, information losses or any other kind of loss of any subject, that have possibly taken place during the use of the services on this Site, including services of mobile telephony or other mass media.
- Violation, by the side of the User, of copyrights or other rights of the third party, through the publishing and/or supplying the Company by other means, of the material that do not respect the effect Legislation (including that relative to the copyrights).
|Mini encyclopedia of the countries
|Italy (Italian: Italia), officially the Italian Republic (Italian: Repubblica Italiana), is a country located on the Italian Peninsula in Southern Europe and on the two largest islands in the Mediterranean Sea, Sicily and Sardinia. Italy shares its northern, Alpine boundary with France, Switzerland, Austria and Slovenia. The land known as Italy today has been the cradle of many European cultures and peoples, such as the Etruscans and the Romans. Later it was the birthplace of the Renaissance that began in Tuscany and spread all over Europe. It also played a major role in the development of modern science and astronomy, particularly heliocentrism, as well as the University, and opera. Italy's capital, Rome, was for centuries the center of Western civilization… (read more...)